Compact Digital Displays
Big displays for smaller powerboats, yachts and RIBs, these compact yet powerful SeaTalk instrument displays offer full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment and can be surface or trunnion mounted.
Extra large (28mm max) digits and razor sharp LCDs - easy to use Raymarine i40 instrument displays have outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
|Key features |
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption for increased battery life.
- SeaTalk interface (SeaTalkng when used with SeaTalk converter)
- Built-in transducer interface
- Same footprint as the older Raymarine ST40 instrumentation
Available Raymarine i40 Instrument Displays
- Crystal clear depth readout
- Shallow and deep anchor alarms
- Minimum depth display
- Shows current, maximum and average boat speed, log trip and sea temperature
- Speed, depth, log and sea temperature.
- Two sets of data at once in large or small digits
- Apparent wind speed and direction and true wind speed and direction.
- Talks to your autopilot to steer your boat to a selected apparent wind angle.