THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
9000L Whether you are hunting deer, moose or bear, this full-length sight delivers unmatched performance and reliability. Primarily designed for rifles with standard or magnum-length actions, the 9000L can handle the most extreme hunting conditions. Like all Aimpoint sights, the 9000L is built to handle heavy recoil and is the favorite of big game, rifle hunters around the world.
- Ideal for big game and sport-shooting rifles with standard or magnum-length action and semi-automatic rifles
- 2-ring configuration fits nearly all 30mm-ring mounting systems (Rings are Included)
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- 2 MOA
- Fully waterproof - Submersible to 15'
- Operating Principle Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical Magnification 1x
- Aiming Dot Size 2 MOA
- Dot Intensity Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55,000 lx
- Optical Signature N/A
- Dot Color Peak Wavelength 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD Compatible No
- Optical Coating Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer
- Clear Aperture 23 mm
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Battery Type 3V lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery Life - Day Time Use 50,000 hours (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power Intensity 2 Off position and 9 daylight settings
- Length Sight Only 7 13/16"
- Length Std Conf 7 13/16"
- Width 2 1/8"
- Height Sight Only 2 1/8"
- Weight Sight Only (incl battery) 8.1 oz.
- Housing Material High Strength Aluminum
- Housing Finish and Color Semi-matte Black
- Material Mount and Spacer Std Conf High Strength Aluminum
- Surface Treatment Anodized, semi matte
- Height of Optical Axis - Sight and Mount 3/4" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment 1 click = 10 mm at 80 m = 12 mm at 100 m = 7/16" at 100 yds.
Manufacturers Link www.aimpoint.com