THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
9000SC The Aimpoint 9000SC is a medium-length sight primarily designed for use with shorter action rifles, semi-automatic firearms and magnum handguns.
This is the short version of the series which is for use on standard or short action rifles, as well as semi-automatic rifles, combination rifles, drilling and magnum handguns.
- Ideal for rifles with shorter actions, semi-automatic firearms and magnum handguns
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- 2-ring configuration fits nearly all 30mm ring mounting systems
- Fully waterproof - submersible to 15'
- Operating Principle Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical Magnification Primarily 1x
- Aiming Dot Size 2 MOA
- Dot Intensity Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55,000 lx
- Optical Signature N/A
- Dot Color Peak Wavelength 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD Compatible No
- Optical Coating Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer
- Clear Aperture 23 mm
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Battery Type 3V lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery Life - Day Time Use 50,000 hours (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power Intensity 1 Off position and 9 daylight settings
- Length Sight Only 6 1/4"
- Length Std Conf 6 1/4"
- Width 2 1/8"
- Height Sight Only 2 1/8"
- Weight Sight Only (incl. battery) 7.4 oz.
- Housing Material High strength Aluminum
- Housing Finish and Color Semi-matte black
- Material Mount and Spacer Std Conf High strength Aluminum
- Surface Treatment Anodized, semi matte
- Height of Optical Axis - Sight and Mount 3/4" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment Range ±2 m at 100 meters (±2 yds. at 100 yds.) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 13 mm at 80 meters = 9/16" at 80 yds.
Manufacturers Link www.aimpoint.com