Frame Lock P128 Folding Knife The stong blade, 3.5 mm in thickness and made of 14C28N stainless steel, features razor sharpness and a finely tapered tip, which is ideal for cutting, chipping and piercing.
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC
- 420 Stainless Steel Handle The stainless steel features high standard in toughness, abrasive resistance and corrosion resistance
- "Beta Plus" Safety Lock Deploying the blade and pushing the "Beta Plus" lock up can transform your pocket-size folding knife into an fixed-blade knife to handle more harsh conditions
- Thrust Ball Bearing/ Ball Bearing Washer The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are finely machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability
- Color Silver
- Overall Length 8.54"
- Weight 5.57 oz.
- Blade Length 3.66"
- Blade Thickness 0.14"
- Blade Material 14C28N stainless steel (58~60 HRC)
- Finish Bead blast
- Handle Material 420 stainless steel
- Opening (Manual) Flipper
- Locking Frame lock w/ "Beta Plus" safety system
Manufacturers Link www.ruikeknives.com