Flipper P801 Folding Knife Crafted almost exclusive of Stainless Steel, this simple yet elegant knife is of utmost quality. The neatly stonewashed metallic body is complimented by little details making this an exquisite EDC pocket knife. The blade can be deployed much faster with the flipper or the thumb stud as you prefer.
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC
- 420 Stainless Steel Handle The stainless steel features high standard in toughness, abrasive resistance and corrosion resistance
- Thrust Ball Bearing/ Ball Bearing Washer The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are finely machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability
- Color Black
- Overall Length 7.87"
- Weight 4.23 oz.
- Blade Length 3.39"
- Blade Thickness 0.12"
- Blade Material 14C28N stainless steel (58~60 HRC)
- Finish Black stonewash
- Handle Material 420 stainless steel
- Opening (Manual) Flipper & Thumb stud
- Locking Liner lock
Manufacturers Link www.ruikeknives.com