THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
ACRO P-1, 3.5 MOA, Black The Aimpoint Acro P-1 is developed for use on pistols and other weapon platforms requiring a small enclosed red dot system. It is the only sight in its size category fully tested for shock, vibration, temperature span and other environmental stress. The Acro P-1 is the smallest enclosed system on the market. Tested with 20,000 rounds on a .40 cal pistol slide, this small optic has proven to lead in ruggedness and reliability in its category. The Acro P-1 can be used as a backup sight for magnifying scopes, personal defense weapons.
- Optimized for pistol and applications which require a low profile red dot system
- The only fully enclosed system in its size on the market
- Designed for direct integration onto pistol slides
- Over 1-year battery operation on position 6 of 10
- Battery installation while optic is still mounted on weapon
- NVD compatible
- Submersible to a depth of 25 m (82 ft)
- Operating Principle Reflex Collimator Sight with LED
- Optical Magnification 1x
- Aiming Dot Size 3.5 MOA
- Dot Intensity Visible Against a Background Iuminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical Signature No Optical Signature is Visible at 10m Distance, Front Side, on Appropriate Settings with NVD
- Dot Color Peak Wavelength 650 ± 15nm
- VD Compatible Yes
- Optical Coating Anti-reflex, All Surfaces and Multi-Layer. NVD- Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear Aperture 0.63" × 0.63"
- Eye Rrelief Unlimited
- Battery Type 3V Lithium Battery, Type CR1225
- Battery Life - Day Time Use 1 1/2 Years (15 000h) of Continuous use at pos. 6, more than 6 months at pos. 7 and more than 8 years at NVD-setting (pos. 1-4)
- Power Intensity 4 NVD and 6 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright
- Dimensions 1.90" x 1.20" x 120"
- Weight Sight Only 2.10 oz
- Housing material High Strength Aluminum
- Housing Finish and Color Matte Black to Dark Gray
- Housing Anodized Yes
- Surface Treatment Anodized, Matte
- Adjustment Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 17 mm at 100 meters = .6 in at 100 yds
- Temperature Range Operation -49°F to +160°F
- Temperature Range Storage -60°F to +160°F
- Temperature Shock Operable after a temperature shock between -49°F and +160°F
- Humidity Operable during and after Humidity. Limits RH 95%, Temp +68°F to +122°F, cyclic
- Submersible To a depth of 82'
- Shock Tested with 20,000 rounds on a .40 caliber pistol slide
- Vibration Limits Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min. Direction X, Y and Z, Time 30 min/direction
Manufacturers Link www.aimpoint.com