THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Cronus BTR Riflescope When compromise is not an option you need to make sure you have the best. Most any hunt can become a once-in-a-lifetime experience, because you never know what is around the next tree or over the next ridge. That is sufficient reason to own one of the best scopes you can get The Cronus by Athlon. It is equipped with our advanced multi-coating so you’ll have the brightest, clearest long-distance image possible, in any situation. The innovative new XPL coated lenses gives you “Xtra Protective Lens” coating that protects you lenses from moisture, oil, dirt and smudges. The super-fast side parallax focus makes certain you have the clearest image in the world when it matters most. The ultra-strong one-piece tube is hammer-forged from an aircraft aluminum alloy for more strength than standard aluminum, multi-piece scope tubes. The 6x magnification ratio eliminates the needs for multiple scope for different game or types of hunting. No need for multiple scopes for multiple types go game animals
This Cronus BTR 4.5-29×56 Model has APLR first focal plane illuminated MOA reticle in it.
- ED Glass Extra Low Dispersion glass significantly reduces chromatic aberration giving you an utmost bright and sharp image with true color reproduction
- Illuminated Reticle The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment
- First Focal Plane Reticle First focal plane reticle stays valid at all power settings allowing you to fully utilize the specially designed reticle that shrinks or grows along with your target as you zoom in or out. The reticle offers quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details
- Etched Glass Reticle Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Advanced Fully Multicoated Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- XPL Coating XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches or anything else mother nature can throw at you
- Precision Zero Stop System The system allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark even you are turning it in pitch-dark or blind folded
- High Precision Erector System The high precision erector system processed by high precision CNC machine with +/- 0.0001mm tolerance level to provide you the most accurate power settings and smoothest magnification change
- 6061 T6 Aluminum The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it
- Exposed Tactical Direct Dial Exposed Direct Dial Turrets for elevation and windage allow you to quickly make adjustment as you needed and engage your target within a blink of your eyes
- One Piece Tube Construction Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater
- Fog proof Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times
- Argon Purged Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability
- Magnification 4.5-29
- Objective Lens Diameter 56 mm
- Reticle APLR FFP IR MOA, Glass Etched
- Surface Finish Matte/Brown
- Lens Coating Advanced Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material 6061 Aluminium
- Tube Diameter 34 mm
- Exit Pupil 8.8-1.9mm
- Eye Relief 3.6-3.8"
- Field of View @100 yards 24.8-3.83'
- Click Value 0.25 MOA
- Adjustment range per rotation 25 MOA
- Total Elevation Adjustment 110 MOA
- Total Windage Adjustment 64 MOA
- Turret Style Exposed Direct Dial
- Parallax Adjustment Side Focus - 25 yards to infinity
- Purging Material Argon
- Length 14.4"
- Weight 35.8 oz.
Manufacturers Link www.athlonoptics.com