THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Cronus BTR Riflescope This brown version of Athlon's high-zoom 4.5-29x56 Cronus BTR SF Riflescope combines the strength and durability of 6061-T6 aluminum construction with the true color reproduction and image sharpness of extra-low dispersion (ED) glass in a single package. With the extra-wide 56mm objective lens, this telescopic sight will deliver bright images even in challenging light conditions. The optical system also features fully multi-coated elements for improved brightness and low glare, and an extended 6x zoom for versatility. For protection from scratches, dirt, and oil, the exterior lenses have also been treated with the proprietary XPL coating. Another highlight is the first focal plane APLR MOA reticle, featuring four tapered posts and an illuminated crosshair. The first focal plane location allows the reticle to match the scale of targets and backgrounds as you zoom in and out, and serve correct compensation values, without the necessity to do any additional math.
To bring durability and strength to the table, the housing is crafted from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy and has a single-piece 34mm maintube. It also features exposed tactical direct-dial windage and elevation turrets with precision zero stops, a side focus parallax knob, and an eyepiece with a low-profile zoom lever.
- APLR MOA Reticle, 1st Focal Plane
- 34mm Single-Piece Maintube
- 1/4 MOA Impact Point Correction
- 64 MOA Windage/110 MOA Elevation
- Exposed Tactical Direct-Dial Turrets
- 6061-T6 Aluminum/Waterproof, Fogproof
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- XPL Anti-Scratch Coating Repels Oil/Dirt
- Parallax-Free from 25 yd to Infinity
- Athlon Optics 4.5-29x56 Cronus BTR SF Riflescope (APLR MOA, Brown)
- CR2032 Battery
- Color/Finish Brown
- Magnification 4.5 to 29x
- Objective Lens Diameter 56 mm
- Field of View 4.5x 24.8' @ 100 yd / 8.3 m @ 100mm and 29x 3.8' @ 100 yd / 1.3 m @ 100 m
- Exit Pupil Diameter 4.5x 8.8 mm and 29x 1.9 mm
- Eye Relief 3.6 to 3.8" / 91 to 96 mm
- Reticle Type APLR MOA Reticle (First Focal Plane)
- Impact Point Correction 1/4 MOA per Click
- Windage Adjustment 64 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment 110 MOA
- Parallax Correction Yes, 25 yd / 22.9 m to Infinity
- Water Resistance Waterproof
- Fogproof Yes, Argon Filled
- Maintube Diameter 34 mm
- Battery 1 x CR2032
- Dimensions, Length 14.4"
- Weight 35.8 oz.
Manufacturers Link www.athlonoptics.com