THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Midas TAC Riflescope Athlon Optics has listened to your feedback and suggestions and developed the Midas Tactical. Loaded with features including HD Glass, Fully Multicoated lenses to enhance target appearance at all distances, a hard Zero Stop for repeatability and Capped Windage Turret to prevent accidental adjustments. Add in First Focal plane and a Ranging Reticle, housed in a 30mm Aircraft grade Aluminum tube. This is not just another option, but the solution!
This Midas TAC 4-16×44 Model has APRS2 first focal plane MIL reticle in it.
- HD Glass HD Glass gives you better light transmission, brighter, and sharper image
- Non Illuminated Reticle The non illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment
- First Focal Plane Reticle First focal plane reticle stays valid at all power settings allowing you to fully utilize the specially designed reticle that shrinks or grows along with your target as you zoom in or out. The reticle offers quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details
- Etched Glass Reticle Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Advanced Fully Multicoated Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- XPL Coating XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches or anything else mother nature can throw at you
- Precision Zero Stop System The system allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark even you are turning it in pitch-dark or blinded folded
- High Precision Erector System The high precision erector system processed by high precision CNC machine with +/- 0.0001mm tolerance level to provide you the most accurate power settings and smoothest magnification change
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum The aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it
- Direct Dial Elevation Turret Exposed Direct Dial Turret for elevation allows you to quickly make adjustment as you needed and engage your target within a blink of your eyes
- Capped Windage Turret Capped Turret assures you that your zero on the windage is always there and gives you the flexibility to dial as well after taking off the cap
- One Piece Tube Construction Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater
- Fog proof Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times
- Argon Purged Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability
- Magnification 4-16
- Objective Lens Diameter 44 mm
- Reticle APRS3 FFP IR MIL, Glass Etched illuminated
- Surface Finish Matte
- Lens Coating Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Tube Diameter 30 mm
- Exit Pupil 11.1-1.8 mm
- Eye Relief 3.7"
- Field of View @100 yards 27.7-7'
- Click Value 0.1 mil
- Adjustment range per rotation 10 mil
- Total Elevation Adjustment 30 mil
- Total Windage Adjustment 15 mil
- Turret Style Zero Stop Elevation&Capped Windage
- Parallax Adjustment Side Focus - 10 yards to infinity
- Purging Material Argon
- Length 14.6"
- Weight 23.8 oz.
Manufacturers Link www.athlonoptics.com