THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Helos BTR Riflescope When you hear first focal plane rifle scope some think that might possibly thatís the best rifle scopes there are. With locking turrets, crisp turrets, advanced fully multi-coated options built from a one piece tube made from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum you expect to come with a high price tag. This is exactly why Athlon introduced the Helos BTR family. Feature rich but wonít break the bank.
This Helos BTR 6-24◊50 Model has APLR2 first focal plane illuminated MOA reticle in it.
- First Focal Plane Reticle First focal plane design allows you to fully utilize specially designed reticles that shrink or grow along with your target as you zoom in or out. These reticles offer quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details
- Locking Turrets Locking feature on both elevation and windage turrets allows you to simply pull up the turrets to dial and push down the turrets to lock them in place. This feature gives you a peaceful mind whether you are moving from one station to next during your competition or putting them away for your next hunting trip
- Illuminated Reticle The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment
- Etched Glass Reticle Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Fully Multicoated Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- 6061 T6 Aluminum The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it
- Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Fog proof Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times
- Argon Purged Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability
- Magnification 6-24
- Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
- Reticle APLR2 FFP IR MOA, Glass Etched
- Surface Finish Matte
- Lens Coating Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material 6061 Aluminium
- Tube Diameter 30 mm
- Exit Pupil 8.2-2.1 mm
- Eye Relief 3.3"
- Field of View @100 yards 16.7-4.5'
- Click Value 0.25 MOA
- Adjustment range per rotation 15MOA
- Total Elevation Adjustment 60MOA
- Total Windage Adjustment 60MOA
- Turret Style Exposed
- Parallax Adjustment Side Focus - 10 yards to infinity
- Purging Material Argon
- Length 14.1"
- Weight 29.6 oz.
Manufacturers Link www.athlonoptics.com