THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Argos BTR Riflescope For those of you that are just getting started in the PRS or are looking to start, take a close look at the Argos BTR family of scopes. These scopes have features normally only found on high-end scopes. It has a 4x magnification that makes it versatile in multiple shooting disciplines. It has the Advanced Fully-Multi Coated Optics that delivers a crystal clear bright image in in dark environments. The Argos BTR also has Athlon's exclusive XPL coating that protects your lenses from dirt, grease and harsh weather conditions. The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it. Athlon's just didnít build the Argos BTR Rifle Scope to just perform well optically Athlon also built in features that make easy to adjust for any shot you have to take. These scopes have Side Parallax Adjustment to give you the ability to adjust to any ranged right at your fingertips. This along with the variety of first focal plane reticles give you easy elevation and windage adjustments.
This Argos BTR 6-24◊50 Model has ATMR first focal plane illuminated MOA reticle in it.
- First Focal Plane Reticle First focal plane design allows you to fully utilize specially designed reticles that shrink or grow along with your target as you zoom in or out. These reticles offer quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details
- Illuminated Reticle The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment
- Etched Glass Reticle Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Fully Multicoated Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- 6061 T6 Aluminum The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it
- Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Fog proof Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times
- Argon Purged Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability
- Magnification 6-24
- Objective Lens Diameter 50mm
- Reticle ATMR FFP IR MOA, Glass Etched
- Surface Finish Matte
- Lens Coating Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material 6061 Aluminium
- Tube Diameter 30 mm
- Exit Pupil 8.2-2.1 mm
- Eye Relief 3.3"
- Field of View @100 yards 16.7-4.5'
- Click Value 0.25 MOA
- Adjustment range per rotation 12MOA
- Total Elevation Adjustment 60MOA
- Total Windage Adjustment 60MOA
- Turret Style Exposed
- Parallax Adjustment Side Focus - 10 yards to infinity
- Purging Material Argon
- Length 14.1"
- Weight 29.6 oz.
Manufacturers Link www.athlonoptics.com