THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Talos BTR Riflescope If you ask any hunter they’ll tell they probably have filled more tags in the low-light hours than any other time. With that said, it would be wise to design a scope to excel in early-morning and late-evening light. With the Talos BTR cope with Athlon Advanced multi-coated lenses for clarity and brightness in low light, you’ll be able to add precious minutes to every hunting day that you’ve worked hard for. These scopes, with their 4X magnification range, will give you great versatility whether you are hunting whitetails in the dense southern pine forest of Georgia or prairie dogs in on the wide open ranges of Wyoming. With one-piece tube design, the Talos BTR line includes an assortment of specialty scopes for big-game, varmint, MSR’s, 22 rimfire, slug, black powder and turkey hunting.
This Talos BTR4-14×44 Model has APLR2 first focal plane illuminated MIL reticle in it.
- First Focal Plane Reticle First focal plane design allows you to fully utilize specially designed reticles that shrink or grow along with your target as you zoom in or out. These reticles offer quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details
- Illuminated Reticle The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment
- Etched Glass Reticle Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Fully Multicoated Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Aircraft Grade Aluminum provide extra strength and durability to handle the toughest terrain and offers lifetime of use
- Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater
- Fog proof Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times
- Nitrogen Purged Nitrogen purging dramatically reduces the moisture inside the tube and helps maintaining fogproof and waterproof
- Magnification 4-14
- Objective Lens Diameter 44 mm
- Reticle APLR2 FFP IR MIL
- Surface Finish Matte
- Lens Coating Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Tube Material Aircraft grade aluminum
- Tube Diameter 30 mm
- Exit Pupil 11.2-3.3 mm
- Eye Relief 3.23-3.15"
- Field of View @100 yards 27.2-7.9'
- Click Value 0.1 MIL
- Adjustment range per rotation 5 MIL
- Total Elevation Adjustment 20 MIL
- Total Windage Adjustment 20 MIL
- Turret Style Exposed
- Parallax Adjustment Side Focus - 10 yards to infinity
- Purging Material Nitrogen
- Length 12.9"
- Weight 23.6 oz.
Manufacturers Link www.athlonoptics.com