THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Talos BTR Riflescope If you ask any hunter they’ll tell they probably have filled more tags in the low-light hours than any other time. With that said, it would be wise to design a scope to excel in early-morning and late-evening light. With the Talos BTR cope with Athlon Advanced multi-coated lenses for clarity and brightness in low light, you’ll be able to add precious minutes to every hunting day that you’ve worked hard for. These scopes, with their 4X magnification range, will give you great versatility whether you are hunting whitetails in the dense southern pine forest of Georgia or prairie dogs in on the wide open ranges of Wyoming. With one-piece tube design, the Talos BTR line includes an assortment of specialty scopes for big-game, varmint, MSR’s, 22 rimfire, slug, black powder and turkey hunting.
This Talos BTR 1-4×24 Model has AHSR14 second focal plane illuminated MIL reticle in it.
- Illuminated Reticle The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment
- Etched Glass Reticle Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Fully Multicoated Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Aircraft Grade Aluminum provide extra strength and durability to handle the toughest terrain and offers lifetime of use
- Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater
- Fog proof Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times
- Nitrogen Purged Nitrogen purging dramatically reduces the moisture inside the tube and helps maintaining fogproof and waterproof
- Magnification 1-4
- Objective Lens Diameter 24 mm
- Reticle AHSR 14 SFP IR MIL
- Surface Finish Matte
- Lens Coating Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Tube Material Aircraft grade aluminum
- Tube Diameter 30 mm
- Exit Pupil 22.8-6.6 mm
- Eye Relief 4.5-3.5"
- Field of View @100 yards 110-26'
- Click Value 0.2 MIL
- Adjustment range per rotation 12 MIL
- Total Elevation Adjustment 40 MIL
- Total Windage Adjustment 40 MIL
- Turret Style Exposed
- Parallax Adjustment Fixed 100 Yards
- Purging Material Nitrogen
- Length 9.2"
- Weight 18 oz.
Manufacturers Link www.athlonoptics.com