THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Talos Binoculars Whether you’re hunting, hiking, fishing or adding species to your life list. The Talos binoculars are built tough, with a rubber-armor housing that’s O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for 100% waterproof/fog-proof dependability. They stretch available light with advanced fully multi-coated optics and premium BaK-4 prisms with phase coating deliver outstanding color fidelity and sharpness. A lightweight composite chassis and streamlined, roof-prism design make them comfortable to carry.
- Phase Corrected prisms Phase corrected prisms produce images that have better contrast, a higher resolution and better color reproduction
- BaK4 prisms Bak-4 glass prisms reflect more light to your eyes which will give you brighter and sharper image
- Advanced FMC Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses gives you better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum
- Long Eye Relief Long eye relief can be particularly important for eyeglass wearers because longer eye relief allows them to still see the entire field of view
- Close Focus Close focus is important for those who are nature observers and especially important if you are going to watch butterflies or insects
- Twist Up Eyecups Twist up eyecups with intermediate stops allow you to set the eyecups to the ideal eye relief for you eyes
- Waterproof Waterproof to protect the binocular in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Power 8X
- Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
- Eye Relief 17.2 mm
- Field of View Angular 7.5°
- Field of View Feet @1000 Yards 394'
- Field of View Meters @1000 Meters 131 m
- Close Focus 6.56'
- Interpupillary Distance 56 mm-73 mm
- Weight 25.5 oz.
Manufacturers Link www.athlonoptics.com