Slideguide Crossbow Cocking Sled Slideguide Crossbow Cocking Sleds are unique from other cocking sleds in one radical way. Slideguide utilizes the crossbow’s rail groove as a track to guide your cocking sled up and down the length of the rail. It also employs a self-aligning guide spring system that runs along the side of the crossbow rails to keep the sled perfectly aligned during movement. These two physical features work in tandem to keep your sled balanced, and in perfect contact with the crossbow, which makes cocking easy. In addition, because Slideguide utilizes the geometry of the rail groove, it is less effected by the principle of friction and therefore requires less force in order to glide easily up and down the crossbow rail.
- They can fit many crossbow rails and are not limited to one size width-like other similar products
- They require LESS physical force to cock your crossbow than other cocking sleds-due to a reduction of friction along the crossbow rail
- Because the string contact points do not move, they are easier to manipulate and use than typical rope cocking devices
- A silicone over-molded pulling handle gives you superior grip contact points to eliminate hand fatigue while cocking
- Small product stature makes it a great candidate to stow in pockets of hunting coats, hunting packs or ground blinds
- Draw Weight 185 lb.
- Color Gray
- Accent Color Red
- Dimensions 9 1/4" x 6" x 1.70"
- Weight .05 lbs
Manufacturers Link allencompany.net