THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Revo X Spinning Reel Revo trusted reliability and performance. Welcome the X to the lineup of Revo spinning reels. Featuring the same forward-thinking design, durability and performance; the Revo X starts with a compact Insert Molded C6 (IM-C6) carbon body design for all-day comfort. Casting efficiency is maximized by the Rocket Line management system that allows anglers to fish mono, braid or even difficult to manage fluorocarbon.
- 6 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
- IM-C6 (Insert molded C6) body design combines an X-craftic gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment
- Lightweight graphite rotor
- Rocket line management system provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Rocket spool lip design allows better control of line coming off the spool
- Large PVC knobs provide greater grip
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
- Everlast bail system for improved durability
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- Water Type Freshwater
- Technique Spinning
- Reel Size 30
- Reel Spool Material Aluminum
- Reel Handle Position Right/Left
- Gear Ratio 6.21
- Retrieve Rate 35"
- Braking System N/A
- Bearing Count 7
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs) 180/10
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs) 225/6, 175/8, 140/10
- Drag Material Carbon Fiber
- Max Drag 11 lbs.
- Drag Type Front Drag
- Anti Reverse Instant Anti-Reverse
- Weight 8.30 oz.
Manufacturers Link purefishing.com