THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Revo Inshore Low Profile Baitcasting Reel Designed with the inshore angler in mind, the Revo Inshore low profile baitcast reel features an X2- Cräftic frame for added corrosion protection and High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR) bearings that provide maximum protection under the harshest conditions. Dual anti-reverse gives you additional back up for those high pressure situations and the improved IVCB-6L (Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake) braking system offers even more adjustment and castability with additional locking brake modules. Featuring an extended handle with large EVA knobs and the upgraded Power stack Carbon Matrix Drag System the Revo Inshore fishing reel provides improved leverage and extreme drag pressures when fighting large inshore fish species.
- 6 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X2-Cräftic alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- C6 carbon palm sideplate provides significant weight reduction while an aluminum handle sideplate provides added strength and durability
- Power stack Carbon Matrix Drag System provides extreme drag pressures combined with unparalled smoothness
- Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
- D2 Gear Design provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- Everslik coated pinion shaft and pawl creates a diamond like coating which improves wear resistance while reducing friction
- DuraClutch design provides improved engagement and durability
- IVCB-6L (Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake) braking system delivers precise external adjustments for a wide variety of baits while 6 internal locking modules allow anglers to easily fine tune and maximize casting distance
- Gull Wing sideplate design allows for quick and easy access to braking systems and the spool
- Infini IITM spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- Extended bent handle for increased cranking power
- Flat EVA knobs provide greater comfort and durability
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Lube port for easy access maintenance
- Water Type Freshwater
- Technique Baitcasting
- Reel Size LP
- Reel Spool Material Aluminum
- Reel Handle Position Right
- Gear Ratio 7.31
- Retrieve Rate 30"
- Braking System Centrifugal
- Bearing Count 7
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs) 235/20, 180/30, 125/50
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs) 225/10, 180/12, 130/15
- Drag Material Carbon Fiber
- Max Drag 24 lbs.
- Drag Type Star Drag
- Anti Reverse Instant Anti-Reverse
- Weight 7.90 oz.
Manufacturers Link purefishing.com