THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Mach Crush SLP Baitcast Combo Mach Crush baitcast outfits feature Lew’s exclusive SLP Super Low Profile compact Speed Spool design in a durable graphite frame with graphite sideplates. Its high-end performance comes from a premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel bearings and ZeroReverse anti-reverse. The rod also boasts of quality. Its one-piece IM8 graphite blank is constructed using Lew’s proprietary Nano technology to achieve the perfect blend in strength and sensitivity. Rod guides are American Tackle’s innovative Airwave system. Rod handle is a Winn Dri-Tac split grip.
- Strong and lightweight, Super Low Profile (SLP) graphite frame and sideplates
- Machined and double anodized aluminum U-shape 32mm spool
- High strength solid brass main gear and crank shaft
- Premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengageable disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force
- Double-anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system, provides up to 20 lbs. drag power
- Anodized bowed aluminum 95mm handle with oversized Winn Dri-Tac handle knobs
- Anodized aluminum bowed drag star with audible click adjustment
- Quick release sideplate lock lever
- Zirconia line guide
- External lube port
- One-piece IM8 graphite blank with Nano technology
- American Tackle Airwave guides
- Lew’s exclusive SoftTouch graphite skeletal reel seats
- Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac split-grips
- Technique Casting
- Gear Ratio 7.51
- Bearings 9+1
- Drag Material Carbon fiber
- Max Drag 20 lbs.
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs) 110/12
- Reel Handle Position Right
- Length 7'0"
- Number of Pieces 1
- Power Medium Heavy
- Blank Material IM8 graphite
- Guide Type American Tackle Airwave
- Handle Material Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac split-grips
Manufacturers Link www.lews.com