PCH Custom Spinning Rod The Okuma PCH Custom Spinning Rod is a strong, yet lightweight rod inspired by the Pacific Coast Highway. Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology increases the lifting strength and power of the rod. This rod is constructed of a durable, responsive, 24-ton carbon rod blank with a 3K-woven carbon fiber wrap, ALPS CAH reel seat, and a non-skid rubber butt cap. The Okuma PCH Custom Casting Rod will motivate anglers to enjoy their passion for fishing and hit the water.
- 24-ton carbon rod blank construction
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- UFR-II Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip
- 7' and 7'6" models feature tapered TPE grips
- 8' and 9' models feature tapered shrink tube grips
- 3K-woven carbon fiber wrap improves hoop strength
- Fuji K-guides on M, MH and H models
- ALPS HXN guide frames with Zirconium inserts on XH
- All models feature ALPS CAH aluminum reel seat
- Water Type Saltwater
- Technique Spinning
- Rod Length 7'6"
- Foregrip Length 7"-3/4
- Reargrip Length 16"-7/8
- Number of Pieces 1
- Power Extra Heavy
- Action Medium Fast/Fast
- Handle Type C
- Line Rating 60-100 lbs.
- Lure Rating 2-10 oz.
- Blank Material 24-ton carbon rod blank
- Guide Type ALPS HXN guide frames with Zirconium inserts
- Handle Material Tapered TPE grips
- Number of Guides 6 + Tip
- Weight 14.2 oz.
Manufacturers Link www.okumafishing.com