THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
3XMag-1 Magnifier Black The Aimpoint 3XMag-1 can be used in conjunction with all Aimpoint sights for long-range aiming or observation. A variable (-3 to +3) dioptric setting allows this magnifier to be adapted to the individual operator’s eye.
The 3XMag-1 can also be used as a handheld 3X monocular. Aimpoint magnifiers utilize the red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle,eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming.
The 3XMag-1 is encased in a shock absorbing protective rubber cover that also creates an ideal ergonomic grip. Internal optical adjustments make aligning the magnifier and sight quick and easy.
- Optical magnification 3x
- NVD compatible Yes
- Field of view (FoV) 7°
- Exit pupil 6.5 mm
- Eye relief 70 mm
- Transmission 75 % (photopic, integral transmission)
- Dioptric adjustment ± 3.0 D
- Length sight only 4 9/16”
- Width 1 13/16”
- Height sight only 1 1 1/16”
- Weight sight only (incl battery) 230 grams (8.1 oz) including rubber cover
- Housing material Hard-anodized aluminum
- Housing finish and color Matte dark grey to black
- Surface treatment Hard anodized, matte, with protective rubber armor cover
- Temperature range operation Operation at a temperature of -45 °C to +70 °C
- Temperature range storage Storage at a temperature of -45 °C to +70 °C
- Temperature shock From -40 °C to +55 °C
- Humidity +40 °C, RH 95 %
- Immersion, static Immersion to a depth of 25 m
- Other information for Environmental Specifications Salt fog 5 % NaCl solution at a temperature of 35 °C
Manufacturers Link www.aimpoint.com