Lona Case Crazy Horse leather trim and traditional quilted stiching, wool-lined interior with removable support blocks, solid brass latches and combination locks.
Classic color configuration looks superb. The black and browning scheme is made to compliment your shotgun. Loma style cases make durability look classy. If you have the kind of shotgun that deserves a little extra love (as well as protection when in transit) then the Lona fits the bill. Sturdy construction, elegant fabrics and trim and a versatile interior that will adapt for the perfect fit for your shotgun.
Lifelong protection. This case is durable enough that, with a little care it will be with your shotgun for as long as you use it.
- Solid wood frame
- Padded 9 oz. 100% cotton canvas with traditional quilted stitching and Crazy Horse leather trim
- Wool-lined interior with removable support blocks to adjust fit
- Three solid brass hinges
- Two brass combination locks
- External flapped accessory pocket with brass snap closure
- Thick sewn leather full grip handle
- Buckmark leather oval patches inside and out
- Styles Fitted BTOU
- Exterior Dimensions 36.875" L x 9" W x 4 1/2" H
- Maximum Barrel Length 34"
- Maximum Barrel Length is with Choke Yes
- Closure Locks
- Locks 2 Combination
- Frame Wood
- Color Black/ Leather Brown Handle
- Hinge Brass
- Shell Canvas
- Interior Material Wool
- Style Takedown
- Choke Tube Holder Shaped Compartment
- Weight 4 lbs
Manufacturers Link www.browning.com