THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Maxtoro Baitcast Combo For all of your heavy-duty applications, the MaxToro delivers high performance features specifically engineered for casting larger baits and fighting hard pulling fish. A one piece graphite frame construction allows for a surprisingly compact lightweight design, while still incorporating the powerstack drag system, that will stop any fish.
- 4 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- Duragear Heavy Duty provides increased fighting power and extended gear life
- Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- MagTrax brake system gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Extended bent handle for increased cranking power
- Large PVC knobs provide greater grip
- 24 Ton graphite for a lightweight balanced design
- Stainless Steel guides with Aluminum Oxide Inserts
- Lightweight cork grips
- Technique Casting
- Reel Size 50
- Gear Ratio 5.31
- Bearings 5
- Drag Material Carbon
- Max Drag 25 lbs.
- Drag Type Star Drag
- Braking System Magnetic
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs) 315/20 235/30 165/50
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs) 240/12 210/14 170/17
- Reel Handle Position Right
- Length 7'6"
- Number of Pieces 1
- Line Rating 40-60 lbs.
- Lure Rating 4-10 oz.
- Power Medium Heavy
- Action Fast
- Blank Material Graphite
- Handle Material Cork
- Guide Type Stainless Steel
- Number of Guides 9
Manufacturers Link purefishing.com