THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Slammer III Spinning Reel The PENN Slammer III is back by popular demand. Built for heavy-duty fishing from either boat or shore, and trusted by charter captains all over the world. The Slammer III reels features the IPX6 Sealed System which keeps water out of the gear box and drag system. PENN also uses the updated Slammer Drag System which now utilzes the proprietary Dura- Drag material.
- Full Metal Body, sideplate, and rotor
- CNC Gear technology
- IPX6 Sealed body and spool design
- Sealed Slammer drag system with Dura-Drag
- 6+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Technique Spinning
- Reel Size 8500
- Reel Handle Position Right/Left
- Gear Ratio 4.71
- Retrieve Rate 42"
- Bearing Count 7
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs) 730/40 600/50 555/65
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs) 455/20 310/30 260/40
- Drag Material Dura Drag
- Drag Type Front Drag
- Max Drag 50 lbs.
- Anti Reverse Instant Anti-Reverse
- Weight 30.80 oz
- Color Black Gold
Manufacturers Link purefishing.com