C-Series Crappie Pro Spinning Rod From it's unique crappie scale pattern to the HIGH VIS TIP, the Berkley C-Series Crappie Pro is specifically engineered for jigging and spider rigging techniques. Developed with a Solid Carbon Fiber Tip for added durability and sensitivity.
- 24 Ton Carbon Fiber-Carbon graphite fibers create a more light weight and sensitive rod blank
- EVA Power Grip-Ergonomically designed for more control and less fatigue
- Titanium Oxide Insert Guides-Durable, high strength-to-weight titanium oxide insert stainless steel guides
- Tapered Rear Handle-Bell shaped rear handle for secure rod holder placement
- Technique Spinning
- Length 5'6"
- Number of Pieces 1
- Power Light
- Action Moderate Fast
- Line Rating 4 - 8 lbs
- Blank Material Carbon Fiber
- Handle Material EVA
- Hook Keeper Yes
- Number of Guides 7 (Including Tip)
Manufacturers Link purefishing.com