Tufly SL 2 Person Tent A shelter for any adventurer who wants the best of the best in features, material, and construction, the Tufly SL2+ has been expertly designed by the women of Big Agnes - a seasoned bunch of backpackers, skiers, mountain bikers and adventurers. Steep side wall architecture, two doors/two vestibules, easy pitch, and an oversized 2 person size are just a few of the bomber features of this superlight tent.
- Steep side wall architecture and symmetrical cross pole placement offers generous shoulder room and head height without adding weight
- Features two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Symmetrical design is easy and intuitive to pitch
- Vertical wall vestibule creates exceptional dry storage space
- Featuring two vestibule door options; one single zip door and one double zip door designed to be set up as a awning using trekking poles
- Purposefully placed nylon and mesh offer privacy and great star gazing
- Storage pockets for days and a media pocket perfectly placed for tablet viewing
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Two fly vents
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Fly is nylon rip-stop and floor is polyester rip-stop
- Fly has a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor has a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCís)
- DAC Pressfit pole system with lightweight hubs
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 6 interior mesh pockets
- 2 media pockets
- 12 superlight aluminum J stakes
- Gear loft loops
- Trail Weight 4 lb. 3 oz.
- Packed Weight 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Fast Fly Weight 3 lb. 3 oz.
- Packed Size 6" x 22"
- Floor Area 32 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area 12 sq. ft.
- Head Height 43"
- Foot Height 32"
Manufacturers Link www.bigagnes.com