Farwell 0 Insotect Hot Stream The Classic Synthetic bags offer great value and high quality materials including Insotect Hotstream insulation, featuring 100% recycled material, which feels as warm and soft as down insulation. Whether you’re looking for your first bag or want to add a synthetic option to your gear quiver, campers of all levels will appreciate the versatility of these Big Agnes System bags. Made thermally efficient with A-Shingo, A-Flex, or quilted construction, you’ll notice the total body insulation right away. Slip any rectangular 20” wide pad into our full pad sleeve design and you are ready to go.
- Design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk sleeping space without adding bulk
- Contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
- Free Range Hood design - gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- The cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper (Not available on Cross Mountain)
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle room for your feet
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Stretch panel on pad sleeve doubles as pillow stabilizer
- Zipper garage stores zipper
- 70” YKK #8 zipper
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with water repellent finish
- Nylon taffeta lining
- A-Flex construction
- Insotec Hotstream insulation - 100% recycled, high loft
- Mesh storage sack
- Nylon stuff sack
- Zipper Left
- Size Regular/up to 5'10"
- Pad Size 20" x 72"
- Fill Type Insotect Hotstream
- Fill Weight 42 oz.
- Bag Weight 3 lbs. 15 oz.
- Shoulder Girth 70"
- Hip Girth 65"
- Foot Girth 53"
- Stuff Sack Size XL-10" x 21"
- Compressed Bag Size 10" x 12"
Manufacturers Link www.bigagnes.com