CrossMountain45 The Classic Synthetic bags offer great value and high quality materials including Insotect Hotstream insulation, featuring 100% recycled material, which feels as warm and soft as down insulation. Whether you’re looking for your first bag or want to add a synthetic option to your gear quiver, campers of all levels will appreciate the versatility of these Big Agnes System bags. Made thermally efficient with A-Shingo, A-Flex, or quilted construction, you’ll notice the total body insulation right away. Slip any rectangular 20” wide pad into the full pad sleeve design and you are ready to go.
- Design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
- Contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
- Cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle room for your feet
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Stretch panel on pad sleeve doubles as pillow stabilizer
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with water repellent finish
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Quilted Construction
- Insotec Hotstream insulation - 100% recycled, high loft
- Liner loops,
- 70" YKK #8 zipper
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Size regular/ up to 5'10"
- Zipper Left
- Pad Size 20" x 72"
- Color Coffee
- Fill Type Insotect Hotstream
- Fill Weight 11 oz.
- Bag Weight 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Shoulder Girth 70"
- Hip Girth 65"
- Foot Girth 53"
- Stuff Sack Size S-7.5" x 15"
- Compressed Bag Size 7.5" x 6"
Manufacturers Link www.bigagnes.com