THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
6X-1 Magnifier for Micro T-2 No Mount The Aimpoint 6XMag-1 was specifically designed for use with Aimpoint Micro T-2 and Aimpoint Micro H-2 red dot sights. This module gives professional users enhanced capability for long-range aiming and observation. A variable (-3 to +3) dioptric setting allows the magnifier to be adapted to the individual operator's eye.
The 6XMag-1 can also be used as a handheld 6X monocular. Aimpoint magnifiers utilize the red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle, eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming.
The 6XMag-1 is encased in a shock absorbing protective rubber cover that also creates an ideal ergonomic grip. Internal optical adjustments make aligning the magnifier and sight quick and easy.
- Optical Magnification 6x
- NVD Compatible Yes
- Field of View 3°
- Exit Pupil 3.3mm
- Eye Relief 70mm
- Transmission 75% (Photopic, Integral Transmission)
- Dioptric Adjustment ± 3.0 D
- Length 6"
- Width 1 13/16"
- Height 1 1/16"
- Weight 8 oz ( With Battery and Rubber Cover)
- Housing Material Hard-anodized Aluminum
- Housing Finish and Color Matte Dark Gray to Black
- Surface Treatment Hard Anodized, Matte, with Protective Rubber Armor Cover
- Temperature Range Operation -45 °C to +70 °C
- Temperature Range Storage -45 °C to +70 °C
- Temperature Shock From -40 °C to +55 °C
- Humidity +40 °C, RH 95%
- Immersion, Static Immersion to a depth of 25m
Manufacturers Link www.aimpoint.com