THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Micro H-2 Micro H-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Inside the sight housing are advanced optical lenses that takes optical performance to a higher level. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot.
Standard Features for Aimpoint Sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
- Light Source LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe
- Red Dot Size Minute of Angle (MOA) 2
- Parallax Absence of Parallax - No Centering Required
- Eye relief Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatibility No
- Anti Reflex Coating all Surfaces and Multi Layer Coating Objective Lens Yes
- Magnification No magnification 1x
- Battery One 3V Lithium Battery, Type CR2032
- Battery Life 50,000 (Over 5 Years of Continuous Use)
- Dot Intensity Adjustment Mechanical Switch
- Daylight (DL) Settings 1 Off and 12 DL of Which One Extra Bright
- Material Housing Extruded High Strength Aluminum
- Surface Finish Anodized, Semi Matte
- Color Housing Black
- Adjustment 1 Click 13mm at 100m, (1/2" at 100 Yards)
- Mounting Methods Integrated Picatinny/Weaver
- Temperature Range (-20° - +140° F
- Water Resistance Submersible to 15 Feet (5m)
- Radioactive Components Used None
- Length 12.70"
- Weight Sight Only 3.30 oz.
Manufacturers Link www.aimpoint.com