Seedhouse SL Seedhouse SL tents have become the signature series in the Big Agnes backpacking line, pieces of gear to stand the test of time. Like a gin martini or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Seedhouse SL tents are simple, efficient and classic. If it's your cross-country bike tour or the weekend peak you've been looking to bag, the Seedhouse will forever be faithful.
- Lightweight DAC angle hubs and NR joints create steep wall architecture
- Updated design increases usable interior space without increased weight
- Dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Media pockets allow for direct ear bud cord routing from phones and other devices
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Pressfit pole system with lightweight Angle Hubs
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Two internal media pockets
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- Fits Triangle gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft - sold separately
- Trail Weight 2 lb. 15 oz.
- Packed Weight 3 lb. 16 oz.
- Footprint Weight 6 oz.
- Fast Fly Weight 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Packed Size 4.5" x 18.5"
- Floor Area 27 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area 8 sq. ft.
- Head Height 41"
- Foot Height 22"
Manufacturers Link www.bigagnes.com