THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Magnus ED Telescope / APO Spotting Scope The Magnus telescope is ideal for planetary observations, wide field imaging or crisp high power observing. Extra Low Dispersion glass and multi coated optics produce images that are sharp edge to edge with no chromatic aberration and color fringing. The dual speed Crayford type focuser provides focusing with finite precision. The dielectric coating in the included diagonal results in 99% light transmission to the Plssl eyepiece. To protect your investment, each component of the Magnus scope kit can be stored in the included deluxe foam lined hard carrying case. Protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 1.25" Dielectric Diagonal Mirror
- High Quality Glass Eyepieces PL6mm & 8-24mm
- Deep Sky Astronomy Software
- Magnus ED 390X65 glass spotting scope
- Is fully Multi Coated
- Ideal for planetary observations
- Wide field imaging
- Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass and multi-coated optics produce images that are sharp edge-to-edge with no chromatic aberration and color fringing.
- The dual speed Crayford type focuser provides focusing with finite precision.
- Includes deluxe foam lined hard carrying case.
- Instructions Sheet
- Warranty Card
- Viewing Lunar & planetary
- Optical System Refractor
- Max Power 65x
- Focal Length 390mm
- Focal Ratio 6
- Objective Lens 65mm
- Draw Tube (mm) 65
- Eyepieces 2
- Diagonal 1.25" 90
- Focus System 1.25 Crayford
- Glass Extra Low Dispersion (ED)
- Design Apochromatic design telescope
- Tripod No
- Weight (lbs) 4
- Warranty Backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Manufacturers Link www.barska.com