Endura C2 Trolling Motor If the Endura name looks familiar, it's because you've seen it on thousands of transoms over the years. The most popular trolling motor on the water is built to explore, built to last, and trusted to reliably, consistently drive you to the fish.
- Lever Lock Bracket This solid 10-position bracket features a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping, and UV damage
- Telescoping Tiller Get easy, comfortable, intuitive operation of your trolling motor with the 6" telescoping tiller
- 5 Fwd/3 Rev Speed Settings Five speed settings for forward and three speed settings for reverse
- Power Prop For 3-1/4" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer
- Indestructible Composite Shaft At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive
- Cool, Quiet Power Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- For Use In Freshwater
- Mounting Location Transom-Mount
- Motor Style Hand-steer
- Max Thrust 55 lbs.
- Voltage 12
- Shaft Length 36"
- Power Trim No
- Speeds 5 Fwd/3 Rev
- Digital Maximizer No
- Battery Meter No
Manufacturers Link www.minnkotamotors.com