Battle II Spinning Combo Penn's most popular spinning combo, the Penn Battle II features a Full Metal Body, side plate, and rotor for exceptional durability. The machined and anodized aluminum Superline Spool allows anglers to tie superlines directly to the spool without backing. The HT-100 drag system provides smooth drag under heavy loads. Matched with the graphite composite Battle rod with aluminum oxide guides, no fish stands a chance.
- Full Metal Body and sideplates
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 5+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Graphite composite blank
- Aluminum oxide guides
- Reel Size 3000
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.) 200/8, 165/10, 120/12
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.) 250/15, 180/20, 130/30
- Bearing Count 6
- Max Drag 12 lbs.
- Gear Ratio 6.21
- Retrieve Rate 33"
- Rod Length 7'
- Rod Action Extra Fast
- Number of Pieces 1
- Rod Power Medium Light
- Line Rating 8 - 15 lbs.
- Number of Guides 8
- Guide Type Aluminum Oxide
Manufacturers Link purefishing.com