THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Veritas 2.0 Spinning Rod Welcome to the next level. The updated Veritasfishing rod series continues the tradition of lightweight design and superior sensitivity with a renewed focus on strength. By developing a Spiral Core Construction process with our 30 Ton graphite blanks, our engineers were able to significantly improve break strength without increasing weight. Overall break strength improved an average of 22% while tip strength increased by over 30%. The result is uncompromising strength and sensitivity in a lightweight, balanced design. The Micro click reel hood design combines functionality and style, ensuring a solid connection between the spinning rod and reel. Titanium alloy guides with SiC inserts will handle all lines including monofilament, fluorocarbon and braid. The Veritasseries includes both standard and micro-guide models to match any technique. The Winch sub-series includes cranking-specific options that are dialed in for a variety of different sized crankbaits. A frog rod has also been added as well as the Schooling Rig rod that is perfect for throwing high resistance baits.
- 30 Ton graphite for a lightweight balanced design
- Spiral Carbon Core Construction provides an increase in break strength of the rod
- Titanium alloy guides with SiC inserts allow for a lightweight balanced rod
- Abu designed extreme exposure reel seat for increased blank contact and sensitivity
- Micro click reel seat hood design allows for improved reel fit
- High density EVA gives greater sensitivity and durability
- Texas rigged hook keeper for all bait applications
- Technique Spinning
- Length 6'6"
- Number of Pieces 1
- Power Medium/Heavy
- Action Moderate Fast
- Handle Type A
- Line Rating 8 - 14 lbs
- Lure Rating 1/4 - 3/4 oz
- Guide Type Titanium
- Blank Material Graphite
- Handle Material EVA
- Number of Guides 8 (Including Tip)
Manufacturers Link www.abugarcia.com