Battle Mountain Tent The Battle Mountain 3 is a spacious four season, lightweight mountaineering tent that offers full protection in the harshest of backcountry conditions. With a durable rip stop Cordura fly, a nylon rip-stop body with closable mesh vents, lightweight Mega X stakes, this 2 door/2 vestibule shelter is built to withstand basecamp conditions.
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- Doors have two closure options Zip up mesh door only for ventilation or zip up the nylon layer for full protection
- Fly vents allow for venting in inclement weather
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Heavy duty reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Color coded webbing and poles make set up easy
- Fly is Cordura rip-stop
- Floor is nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon rip-stop with closable mesh vents
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- DAC H Clip and Twist clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 15 lightweight Mega X stakes - may be buried as deadman anchors
- Over-sized stake out loops - to be used skis, ice axe, ski poles, etc.
- High/low internal guy loops for extra stability in high winds
- Six interior mesh pockets
- Two vestibule pockets
- Gear loft loops included. Fits Wall gear loft - sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, rainfly, poles and stakes.
- Footprint sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
- Trail Weight 7 lb. 6 oz.
- Packed Weight 8 lb. 6 oz.
- Footprint Weight 13 oz.
- Fast Fly Weight 5 lb. 8 oz.
- Packed Size 8" x 22"
- Floor Area 44 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area 19 sq. ft.
- Head Height 44"
Manufacturers Link www.bigagnes.com