M12 Universal Military Holster Olive Drab Designed by Bianchi in the 1980's the M12 is the standard issue holster for the U.S. Armed Forces and has been battle proven from Bosnia to Panama and Iraq. Its unique ambidextrous design, when combined with our modular accessories, allows the M12 to be worn in 14 different positions.
- Ambidextrous design
- Converts to shoulder holster with optional M13 or UM84H Harness
- Equipped with Quick-Lock belt fastener
- Removable flap for conversion to thumb break
- System can be worn 14 different ways
- U.S. Armed Forces standard issue for the Beretta M9 sidearm
- Color OD Green
- Finish Plain
- Hand Ambidextrous
- Beretta .40 S&W, 96, 4.69" Barrel
- Beretta .40 S&W, 96F, 5" Barrel
- Beretta 9mm, 92F, 4.92" Barrel
- Beretta 9x19mm Parabellum, 92FS, 4.92" Barrel
In accordance with the provisions of the California Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act, the product is sold AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. Should the product prove defective, the buyer assumes the entire risk of all necessary servicing or repair.
Manufacturers Link www.bianchi-intl.com