THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Battalion Binoculars The 8x42 Battalion Monocular from Barska offers the same optical quality as Battalion series binoculars at half the size of their dual optical channel counterparts. A built-in tripod socket and long 22mm eye relief complement the 8x magnification and makes this optic a convenient alternative to lugging around a spotting scope for close to mid-range observations. A textured rubber focus ring on the objective bell allows the observer to focus the monocular to within four feet. This water-resistant monocular features a fully multicoated lens system and BaK-4 prisms that help the 8x42 Battalion transmit enhanced contrast and clarity. Tripod not included.
- BaK-4 Roof Prisms
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- 3-Foot Close Focus Distance
- Water-Resistant Construction
- Twist-Up Rubber Eyecup
- Slip-Resistant Rubber Armoring
- Tripod Adaptable
- Magnification 8x
- Objective Lens 42mm
- Waterproof Water Resistant
- Prism type Roof
- Prism Glass BAK-4
- Exit Pupil 5.25mm
- Optical Coating Fully Multi Coated
- Focusing System Main Focus Wheel on Body
- Field of View (ft@1000yds/m@1000m) 357/119
- Close Focus (ft/m) 3.28/1
- Eye Relief 22.5 mm
- Weight 10.8 oz.
- Included Accessories Carrying Case, Wrist Strap and Lens Cloth
Manufacturers Link www.barska.com