THIS IS MAP PRICING - WE CAN NOT ADVERTISE LOWER. PLEASE e-mail FOR A BETTER PRICE!
Smoker Bisquettes The secret to the Bradley Smoker are the Bradley smoker Bisquettes. To produce the bisquettes, hardwood smoker chips are bound together using precise quantities, at controlled pressures and densities. The flavor of the smoke is determined by the variety of smoker wood being burned. When smoker wood burns, the smoke flavor is produced in the initial minutes of the burn. Wood smoking chips or sawdust, burnt for too long, impart a distinct after-taste to smoked food. The flavor would also be affected by fluctuating high temperatures, gases and resins. However, with the Bradley flavor Bisquettes, you get perfect results every time you smoke. If you're not sure how to use the bisquettes for a better smoke, be sure to check out Bradley smoker recipes to make some flavor packed food.
- 5 Flavor Variety
- This variety pack contains 24 each of Apple, Alder, Mesquite, Hickory, and Maple for a variety of flavors.
- Alder & Maple These two flavors are commonly used for smoking seafood, hams and bacon
- Apple Light, sweet, delicate, and fruity flavored smoke, which is perfect for pork and poultry, and also great with beef, lamb and assorted.
- Hickory A distinctive taste mostly used when smoking beef and pork
- Mesquite Strong smoke, but sweeter than hickory; great with beef, pork, game, water fowl, and nuts
Manufacturers Link www.bradleysmoker.com